Companies that have a desire to be leaders in their industry tend to take on multiple projects and also to take risks. Such companies may experience the ‘red’ several times as their project enters failure mode. There is nothing wrong with that as it is all a part of the business experience. The answer to […]
About Jay Andrews
Author Archive | Jay Andrews
Going through the steps needed to receive a professional certification is often both a difficult and a stressful process. However, it is also a means of continuing your education in your chosen career and a means of distinguishing yourself among your project management cohorts. This is no less true for project managers than individuals employed […]
A team works best when they are inspired and motivated. A team that is unenthusiastic is likely to be a team that underperforms. In order to get your project team working to their maximum potential, you must motivate them. A motivated team will work harder, and it will help your meet your project goals. 1. […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Project Planning Process – Video
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- Building a Successful PMO – Video
- 5 Ways to Mentor from the PMO
- Work Breakdown Structure – Video
- Risk Management [Video]