Going through the steps needed to receive a professional certification is often both a difficult and a stressful process. However, it is also a means of continuing your education in your chosen career and a means of distinguishing yourself among your project management cohorts. This is no less true for project managers than individuals employed […]
Archive | Professional Development RSS feed for this section
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Project Planning Process – Video
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- Building a Successful PMO – Video
- 5 Ways to Mentor from the PMO
- Work Breakdown Structure – Video
- Risk Management [Video]