The concept of (the) states that changes related to one requirement—scope, time, or cost—will at least influence one other element. 1) Three-point estimation 2) Triple constraint 3) Three wise men 4) Three needs theory
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Project Management Training [Infographic]
- Using Agile Project Management Methodologies in Any Project
- Project Managers’ Salaries [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Resolve Conflict on Your Project Team
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Initiating the Project – PMP Certification
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?