The concept of (the) states that changes related to one requirement—scope, time, or cost—will at least influence one other element. 1) Three-point estimation 2) Triple constraint 3) Three wise men 4) Three needs theory
Archive | Uncategorized RSS feed for this section
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Project Planning Process – Video
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- Building a Successful PMO – Video
- 5 Ways to Mentor from the PMO
- Work Breakdown Structure – Video
- Risk Management [Video]