As a professional project manager, your aim is to ensure the successful completion of any of your projects. Part of this achievement involves keeping a close eye on the project schedule and finances, which translate to controlling change requests. If a project’s scope begins to substantially diverge from its original requirements and plan, then the […]
Tag Archives | change control
Planning the project is one of the five performance domains of the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. It’s the second stage after initiating the project and counts for a full 24 per cent of the final assessment. Its purpose is to demonstrate that the candidate can effectively formulate and maintain a detailed scheme for actualizing […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Project Management Training [Infographic]
- Using Agile Project Management Methodologies in Any Project
- Project Managers’ Salaries [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Resolve Conflict on Your Project Team
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Initiating the Project – PMP Certification
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?