Project managers and project teams are often faced with delivering a product within a timeline and with a certain amount of funding. The time to complete a project may be the deciding factor with many of the team’s decisions. The budget of the owner may determine what is worked on and how much attention can […]
Tag Archives | closing
As every project manager knows, a project will also include a “Closing Phase” that is necessary to ensure that the project is officially completed, the project’s resource might be reassigned or released if is not needed for another project(s). Closing a project will also signify that no more funding may be apportioned to the project. […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Project Management Training [Infographic]
- Using Agile Project Management Methodologies in Any Project
- Project Managers’ Salaries [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Resolve Conflict on Your Project Team
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Initiating the Project – PMP Certification
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?