A project manager’s job is to take a project from planning through completion. Project managers work in a number of fields, from construction to information technology. The project manager must have a number of skills to get the task completed successfully, on time and within budget. 1. Foresight A successful project manager must be able […]
Tag Archives | project manager
There are a variety of different benefits that can be achieved when your company hires a project management consultant to direct your team to operate in an efficient manner. But when you are bringing a consultant on-board to be the manager of the project’s team, it can take time to sure that the integration goes […]
What does it take to become a project manager? Scheduling software producer LiquidPlanner has compiled data about people currently working as project managers to show what characteristics this diverse group of individuals have in common. The first thing to notice about project managers is that more than three quarters of them are male; women make […]
One of the best non-industry specific qualifications and accreditations that an employee can obtain is the Project Management Professional Certification (PMP). Beyond making them eligible for more benefits, higher positions and increased salary, it arms her with essential skills that can be used both inside and outside of the work environment. The suite of gained […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Project Management Training [Infographic]
- Using Agile Project Management Methodologies in Any Project
- Project Managers’ Salaries [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Resolve Conflict on Your Project Team
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Initiating the Project – PMP Certification
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?