Rita Mulcahy, an expert on advanced project management, on the PMP Exam and on risk management techniques, shares her views on how to approach risk management. To understand risk management, it is important that terminology and definitions be understood. Project management – The discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve […]
Tag Archives | risk management
Project risks can be very detrimental to your company, irrespective of the size of the risk. Even a simple risk can put your company out of business if not handled well. On the other hand, when you minimize risks in your projects, everyone in your company wins and the rewards can significantly propel your company […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Project Planning Process – Video
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- Building a Successful PMO – Video
- 5 Ways to Mentor from the PMO
- Work Breakdown Structure – Video
- Risk Management [Video]