Rita Mulcahy, an expert on advanced project management, on the PMP Exam and on risk management techniques, shares her views on how to approach risk management. To understand risk management, it is important that terminology and definitions be understood. Project management – The discipline of planning, organizing, securing, managing, leading, and controlling resources to achieve […]
Tag Archives | risk management
Project risks can be very detrimental to your company, irrespective of the size of the risk. Even a simple risk can put your company out of business if not handled well. On the other hand, when you minimize risks in your projects, everyone in your company wins and the rewards can significantly propel your company […]
Popular Posts This Week
- Exam Question: Scope, Time, Cost
- Exam Question: What is the purpose of a project charter?
- Project Management Training [Infographic]
- Using Agile Project Management Methodologies in Any Project
- Project Managers’ Salaries [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Resolve Conflict on Your Project Team
- Exam Question: Conflict Management
- What Does It Take to Be a Project Manager? [Infographic]
- Initiating the Project – PMP Certification
- Agile vs Waterfall: Which is the Best Methodology for Software Projects?